Friday, April 2, 2010

More to share...

Finally got a chance to play around with the rest of my kit!!
How wonderful are those Tattered Angels chipboard sheets? I loved mine! The one above was misted with the Smooch mist over one of the Heidi Swapp letter circles then I rubbed a brown ink pad over the raised part of the chipboard. Then I just bound it on my Bind it all machine and it makes a dramatic memo pad!

This one was made into a chalk board with chalk board paint I had leftover from another project. Then I accented the raised areas with copper paint.
And now for the rest of my layouts...
At first I was at a loss of what to do with the Sepia Accents by Ranger, then I tried them on the Heidi Swapp chipboard letters...
Oh My! I was in love!

It's dimentional and glossy and wonderful!
I wanted to personalize this page and make it a little more edgy for my cool kat kiddo...so I put a scrap of Hambly spiderweb overlay from my stash over the heart pattern paper that came in the kit. That totally did the trick!
And one last, simple layout...
More of the Sepia Accented chipboard letters and I cut out words from the patterened paper to provide my "journaling".

AND I just got my latest kit and more WOW action going on there! Wait till you see!!! I'll post VERY soon about that!!

1 comment:

bethchien said...

wow!! great projects, again, M!!! I LOVE LOVE that notepad!!!