Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A few more to add...

I know, I know...y'all thought I was done. But this kit just kept going and going!
For the page above, I used the bottom strips of all the papers and sewed them on the page to form a unique element. I also left the edges long at the top to add interest as they stick up above the page.
For this one, I used a lot of punches here including a border punch (my new addiction). Speaking of addiction, notice the mist...I used a chipboard piece from my stash as a mask to mist over.

And this one I used an old alpha sticker backing as a mask for misting and bits and pieces of papers I had left and didn't want to waste a tiny bit!

Up next...the latest and the greatest!!! Stay tuned!

No comments: