Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Circus has come to MY town

And I made some pretty cool layouts with it...
Still using that Maya mist on most of my pages. For the "Lil Cowboy page I layed one of the sheer journaling cards down (one with the scalloped edge) and misted over it to create a little window area for another picture.
For the "Paved"layout I put the thickers down and misted over them and then removed them to create the title.
The "Paradise" layout below goes with the "Paved" layout....
I need to add my journaling but it's going to be sort of personal since this layout is about the demoliation of my great grandmother's old house. Hince the title "Paved Paradise". I need some time to think about the words I want to capture on these pages.

Then I did a fun layout when I did the "slide" page.
And finally a cheerful little card...
And I've only worked with HALF of the kit so far! Can't wait to work on the other half!

No comments: