Saturday, May 9, 2009

My crush is growing!

My crush on this "Blue Crush" kit is growing with every layout I finish!
I did a lot of sewing on my pages this month. I love how the Paper Element papers look like white washed canvas...almost like denim. Perfect for layouts of my boys!
And those big 'ol chipboard letters?! Be still my heart!
Here I used a small scrap of the crate paper to tie a little extra color onto the title letter.
And those prima crystals were wonderful...but I found the clear stones kept getting lost on my pages every time I went to place them. So I painted them!
I just dabbed a little paint onto them lightly covering just the top of the stones and presto...they look totally different!
And finally, I did a little banner for my son's room.
I just used the back card stock to make the triangle pendants and then covered the chipboard with the patterned papers and glued them on. Then punched some holes with eyelets and strung some thick ribbon through to hang it. Super quick and super easy!

What can you create with your Masters kit? Come on, wow us!

No comments: