Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love to love it!

I sure am enjoying this kit.
Above is a set of cards I made from some of the scraps from a page I'm still working on. I removed the heart from the center of the circle stamp and stamped a letter there instead. Since the ribbon didn't match the look I was going for, I just used some scrap ribbon I had laying around.

And here are a couple of pages that went a little sewing crazy on!
On the layout below, I cut up one of the transparency frames and used it on the corners of the page instead.
I didn't want the adhesive to show so I sewed it to attach it to the page...didn't take much convincing to get me to do more sewing on this page!
Ok, so I have a couple more pages in the works on my scrap table and a couple minis too! I'll share as soon as they come together.

No comments: