Here is a little mirror I did with some of the rubons from the January kit.
I've always wanted to do something like this with this little mirror but was afraid of messing the mirror up. So here is a little tip...Since the back of the frame opens and the mirror comes out (like a picture in a picture frame), I simply put a piece of clear transparentcy in front of the mirror and applied the rubon to it. This way not only did I not have to worry about messing the mirror up, but I can reuse my mirror over and over again with different rubons and embelishments as I wish!
Now for a couple of layouts...
On this layout, I wanted to use the sheers as part of my title but they didn't really show up very well on the light colored paper I picked as my background. So I grabbed some stamps and my stazon ink and stamped the back side of the sheer. The effect was pretty cool.
Then I wanted to use the sheers somewhere else on the page to tie it all in and frame out my picture so I used the scalloped edge and cut it out like a corner with my scalloped scissors. A little stitching on the sewing machine and I was done. Super fun and easy!